NEW STYLE CUTE WATERPROOF EVA MATERIAL RAINCOAT
This raincoat uses EVA fabric with a size of 40*60inch and multiple colors. Pullover design, children can easily put on and take off, widened fan-shaped design, suitable for different children's head circumference. The raincoat uses high-density waterproof material, which is tightly waterproof and is not afraid of rain. There are authoritative certified waterproof performance tests and effective quality inspections. They belong to Class A products. The quality is durable, and mothers are more assured. The raincoat comes with a portable storage bag to enhance the child's hands-on ability, and the child can easily store it by himself.
What is a good raincoat? Good waterproof performance is the key, upgrade the thicker material, it is really waterproof. High safety performance, safe vision, safe at night, not hard in winter and not soft in summer. Good performance, equipped with storage bag. Going to school and leaving school on a rainy day is stress-free.
What is the standard of your company's suppliers?
Suppliers belong to the open system of the supply chain, so the choice of suppliers is also affected by various economic, political and other factors.
1. Quality factor Quality is the survival of the supply chain. The use value of the product is based on the quality of the product, which determines the quality of the final consumer goods and affects the market competitiveness and market share of the product. Therefore, quality is an important factor in choosing a supplier.
2. Price factor Low price means that the enterprise can reduce the cost of its production and operation, which has an obvious effect on improving the competitiveness and increasing the profit of the enterprise, and is an important factor in selecting suppliers. However, the supplier with the lowest price is not necessarily the most suitable supplier, and many factors such as product quality, delivery time, and transportation costs need to be considered.
3. The punctuality factor of delivery Whether the product can be delivered on time at the agreed time and place directly affects the continuity of the production and supply activities of the enterprise. It will also affect the inventory level of the supply chain at all levels, which in turn affects the company's response speed to the market, interrupting the production plan of the manufacturer and the sales plan of the seller.
4. Variety Flexibility Factors In order to survive and develop in the fierce competition, the products produced by the enterprise must be diversified to meet the needs of consumers and achieve the purpose of occupying the market and gaining profits. The diversification of products is based on the flexibility of suppliers, which determines the types of consumer goods.
5. Other influencing factors include design ability, special process ability, overall service level, project management ability and other factors.